KUKA KR 150-2
One of the lightest and fastest model of the S2000 Heavy payload 6 axis industrial robots. Available in three versions attending to the arm reach / payload: KR 150-2 (2700 mm / 150 kg) , KR 150L130-2 (2900 mm / 130 kg) , KR 150L110-2 (3100 mm / 110 kg).
Suitable for machining, spotwelding, measuring, handling and palletizing applications. Equipped with the powerful KRC2 ed05 controller.
KR C2 edition2005 features
The controller KR C2 edition2005 (ed05) is assembled in accordance with your individual requirements, using standard PC components and drive technology that has proved its worth in the field of automation. This guarantees you high reliability and continuous access to the benefits of cutting-edge technology.
For example, it is possible to integrate up to two external axes in the basic cabinet. In conjunction with a top-mounted cabinet, as many as six external axes can be controlled.
The controller stands out on account of its simple maintenance, good accessibility, modular structure and service-friendly design, which allows components to be exchanged quickly and easily. A wide range of diagnostic and troubleshooting functions, such as remote servicing via the Internet, together with numerous expansion options and a comprehensive safety concept round out the spectrum of services offered for the KR C2 edition2005, giving you everything you need to optimize your production.
Features and Advantages
- Uniform control concept for all KUKA robots – from low payloads right up to the heavy-duty category – means reliable planning and interchangeability
- “Plug and play” functionality enables rapid start-up
- Service-proven technology and standard PC components ensure maximum availability with minimum maintenance
- Modular design allows a wide range of customized hardware and software expansions
- Efficient interfaces and high compatibility due to PC-based technology
- Networked controllers that can communicate with each other in real time make it possible for a number of synchronized robots to work together on a single workpiece
- Press tending
- Loading and unloading of parts
- Handling of parts
- Laser cutting
- Laser welding Nd-Yag
- Glueing - Adhesive bonding
- Stud welding
- Plasma cutting
Maximum Load of Robot: 150/130/110 Kg
Maximum Reach: 2700/2900/3100 mm
Controller: KR C2 Ed05
Axis Speed in º/s for the models: KR 150-2 / KR 150 L130-2 / KR 150 L110-2
Axis 1: 110º/s 105º/s 105º/s
Axis 2: 110º/s 105º/s 105º/s
Axis 3: 110º/s 110º/s 110º/s
Axis 4: 100º/s 95º/s 93º/s
Axis 5: 170º/s (all 3 models)
Axis 6: 238º/s (all 3 models)
Range of motion (Axis 1 to 6)
Axis 1: +- 185º
Axis 2: +0 to -146º
Axis 3: +155º to -119º
Axis 4: +-350º
Axis 5: +-125º
Axis 6: +-350º