KUKA KR 500-2
Heaviest payload version of the KR360-KR500 industrial robot series. This is an enhanced version of its predecessor KR500-1. Identical in geometry to the KR 360, yet with a more powerful hand which can make this robot handle up to 500 kg.
The KR 500 is a heavy duty payload industrial robot. The KR 500 is a six axis industrial robot for installation on the floor or on the ceiling. It is suitable for all point-to-point and continuous-path controlled tasks.
Available in 3 versions attending to the arm reach, with payloads raging from 500 kg to 340 kg
Controlled by the powerful KRC2 Ed05 controller.
KR C2 edition 2005 features
The controller KR C2 edition2005 (ed05) is assembled in accordance with your individual requirements, using standard PC components and drive technology that has proved its worth in the field of automation.
This guarantees you high reliability and continuous access to the benefits of cutting-edge technology. For example, it is possible to integrate up to two external axes in the basic cabinet. In conjunction with a top-mounted cabinet, as many as six external axes can be controlled.
The controller stands out on account of its simple maintenance, good accessibility, modular structure and service-friendly design, which allows components to be exchanged quickly and easily. A wide range of diagnostic and troubleshooting functions, such as remote servicing via the Internet, together with numerous expansion options and a comprehensive safety concept round out the spectrum of services offered for the KR C2 edition2005, giving you everything you need to optimize your production.
Features and Advantages
- Uniform control concept for all KUKA robots – from low payloads right up to the heavy-duty category – means reliable planning and interchangeability.
- “Plug and play” functionality enables rapid start-up.
- Service-proven technology and standard PC components ensure maximum availability with minimum maintenance.
- Modular design allows a wide range of customized hardware and software expansions.
- Efficient interfaces and high compatibility due to PC-based technology.
- Networked controllers that can communicate with each other in real time make it possible for a number of synchronized robots to work together on a single workpiece.
- Maximum Load of Robot: 500/420/340 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 2826/3076/3326 mm
- Repeatability: 0.08 mm
- Controller: KRC2 Ed05
Robot motion speed
- Axis 1: 69º/s
- Axis 2: 69º/s
- Axis 3: 69º/s
- Axis 4: 77º/s
- Axis 5: 76º/s
- Axis 6: 120º/s
Range of motion software-limited
- Axis 1: ±185
- Axis 2: +110º to -40º
- Axis 3: +60º to -184º
- Axis 4: ±350º
- Axis 5: ±118º
- Axis 6: ±350º