This is a six axis heavy payload robot with ability to bear up to 350 kg. It can be mounted either on ceiling or floor has 0.25 mm accuracy and is highly suited for point to point and continuous path applications.
Using KR C1A controller, the system offers a good interaction with both the user and other systems. The Windows 95 operating system links to other networks using common protocols such as CAN/ DeviceNet and Ethernet. Additionally, individual motors interact with their velocity through motion profile function.
Also integrated is an oscilloscope for diagnosis and programming support. Monitoring is further enhanced through data back up in floppy disks and CDs. Another added feature is slave/ master capability while the KUKA control panel is ergonomically designed just for you. It is to get your entire lasers welding Nd-Yag, handling, machining, press tending, spot welding and other applications done in the required way.
- Press tending
- Loading and unloading of parts
- Handling of parts
- Laser welding Nd-Yag
- Maximum Load of Robot: 350/280/240Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 2535/2735/2935 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,25 mm.
- Controller: KR C1A
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 75º/seg
- Axis 2: 75º/seg
- Axis 3: 75º/seg
- Axis 4: 102º/seg
- Axis 5: 100º/seg
- Axis 6: 154º/seg
- Handling, loading and unloading
- Packaging and order picking
- Spot welding and other welding processes
- Painting, surface treatment
- Metal casting machines, foundry plants
- Painting, enameling and other coating operations
- Application of adhesives and sealants
- Waterjet cutting
- Other machining operations
- Forging plants
- Cutting machine tools
- Measuring, testing and inspection