FANUC LRmate 200iB
Year 2003. Equipped with the state of the art Rj3iB controller.
The LR Mate series is FANUC Robotics’ latest-generation, electric servo-driven family of mini robots designed for precision machine load/unload, material handling, material removal, assembly, and lab testing applications. The robot’s small size, dexterity and high speed make it the perfect solution for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.
* Axis speeds up to 480 degrees/sec.
* End effector connector built into the wrist
* Integral, internally mounted solenoid valve pack
* Fail-safe brakes on axis 2 and 3
- R-J3iB Mate Controller features low voltage I/O: 20 inputs (8 dedicated), 16 outputs (4 dedicated) and 4 inputs at end-of-arm connector.
- R-J3iB Mate Controller supports FANUC Robotics KAREL application software and standard FANUC Robotics I/O modules.
- FANUC Sensor Interface serial communications software allows robot to exchange data with third party devices such as bar code readers, vision systems and PCs.
- Data Transfer Function serial communications software allows robot two-way data exchange with a PC; users can control robot actions through VB graphical interface.
- Maximum Load of Robot: 3Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 700 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,04 mm.
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 140º/seg
- Axis 2: 150º/seg
- Axis 3: 160º/seg
- Axis 4: 400º/seg
- Axis 5: 330º/seg
- Axis 6: 480º/seg
- Machine load/unload
- Material handling
- Testing and sampling
- Parts cleaning/washing
- Material removal