There are low-payload applications in which the reach is a decisive factor. This robot is accurate, fast and precise with a large working envelope of 3086 mm.
This robot is a six-axis industrial robot for installation on the floor or ceiling. It is suitable for all continuous--path controlled tasks.
This robot is equipped with the KRC1 controller, 4.1.4 software version.
KR C1 controller specifications:
- Open PC technology with networking capability.
- CAN/DeviceNet and Ethernet as standard. Slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS-S, FIPIO).
- Integrated oscilloscope function for robot diagnosis and programming support.
- Motion profile function for optimum interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity.
- Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for backing up data.
- Facilities such as master/slave operation of robots or remote diagnosis via the Internet.
- Easy operator control and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows 95 graphic user interface.
- Compact, stackable control cabinet.
- One controller for all robot models.
- Ergonomic KCP design.
- Loading and unloading of parts
- Handling of parts
- Arc welding
- Laser cutting
- Maximum Load of Robot: 15Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 3085 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,15 mm.
- Controller: KR C1.
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 100º/seg
- Axis 2: 75º/seg
- Axis 3: 75º/seg
- Axis 4: 230º/seg
- Axis 5: 163º/seg
- Axis 6: 240º/seg
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking