Kuka KR 6-2 TIG plasma welding robot
Robotic TIG - plasma welding robot, year 2011, virtually new, consisting of:
- Kuka KR6-2 six axis industrial robot with KRC2 Ed05 control cabinet, 1611 mm horizontal arm radious and 6 kg payload. 0,05 mm accuracy.
- Thermal Arc Ultima 150 3 Phase Plasma Welding Machine
For example, it is possible to integrate up to two external axes in the basic cabinet. In conjunction with a top-mounted cabinet, as many as six external axes can be controlled.
The controller stands out on account of its simple maintenance, good accessibility, modular structure and service-friendly design, which allows components to be exchanged quickly and easily. A wide range of diagnostic and troubleshooting functions, such as remote servicing via the Internet, together with numerous expansion options and a comprehensive safety concept round out the spectrum of services offered for the KR C2 edition2005, giving you everything you need to optimize your production.
Features and Advantages
* Uniform control concept for all KUKA robots – from low payloads right up to the heavy-duty category – means reliable planning and interchangeability
* “Plug and play” functionality enables rapid start-up
* Service-proven technology and standard PC components ensure maximum availability with minimum maintenance
* Modular design allows a wide range of customized hardware and software expansions
* Efficient interfaces and high compatibility due to PC-based technology
* Networked controllers that can communicate with each other in real time make it possible for a number of synchronized robots to work together on a single workpiece
- Maximum Load of Robot: 6 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 1611 mm
- Repeatability: 0,05 mm
- Controller: KR C2 Ed05
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 156º/s
- Axis 2: 156º/s
- Axis 3: 156º/s
- Axis 4: 343º/s
- Axis 5: 362º/s
- Axis 6: 659º/s