The company Usedrobotstrade.com, with more than 17 years of experience, has managed to position itself in the market with a high level of success as a distributor of restored industrial robots in Europe.
This has been achieved thanks to the commitment to the review and renewal processes for their robots, which are carried out from the moment the equipment is acquired, evaluating improvements and guaranteeing a lasting capacity of the useful life, in order to maintain optimal product quality, which includes consulting, technical and logistical support.
The used robotics solution offered by Usedrobotstrade can save up to 60% of the cost. It reduces the cost of production, guarantees the quality of your product and optimizes productivity. A used robot is an opportunity in which the return of the robotic system cost is obtained in a shorter period of time. A used robot can be paid for in anywhere between 17 and 19 months.
WHERE ARE THE ROBOTS ACQUIRED FROM THAT ARE RECONDITIONED?
The main source that supplies their stock comes from automotive groups with great international prestige in the automotive industry. They work with a variety of leading brands such as KUKA, ABB, FANUC, MOTOMAN, STAUBLI, MITSUBISHI, UNIVERSAL ROBOTS and KAWASAKI, among other important brands.
WHAT QUALITY GUARANTEE DO THEY OFFER?
Usedrobotstrade has generated a level of trust and quality with its customers as a result of their high degree of responsibility when it comes to providing the service, attending to the needs of the client, facilitating collaboration with the best robot integrator in each country, offering competitive prices with the best brands, and offering industrial robots with a high operative quality that have been restored by a team of professionals specializing in robotics who have followed the manufacturer’s procedures and protocols. The robots are fully tested, always achieving 100% customer satisfaction in the purchase of a used robot.
HOW IS A REVIEW PROCESS DONE?
Robotic arm unit:
- Change or replacement of oil or grease in the reducers of the electromechanical unit.
- Testing of the belts.
- Inspection of any malfunctioning in the wrist.
- Revision of all motor 6 and 4 axes (through visual inspection, the fault that prevents the reducers’ process from being carried out is tested).
- Through an auditory inspection, any anomalous noise or vibration is checked, coming from either the motor or gearbox.
- Testing of external and internal cables.
- Testing of counterweight
- Testing of all connectors
- All dirt is removed with special machines and products.
- The robotic arm is completely painted with the original paint.
- New configuration of the robot, if necessary
- Testing of the entire surface
- Testing of all components
- Testing and cleaning of the fans
- Filter revision
- Change of the set of backup batteries
- Revision of the cables’ operation
- The teach pendant is checked and inspected for proper operation
In the following link, you can see the Photos and Videos of the process carried out by Usedrobotstrade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx47IfPSkw0